Would you like to join a vibrant and friendly training company who have been established in Gloucester for 30 years and based in the heart of the city centre? Bridge Training Ltd (BTL) are currently looking for motivated, inspirational individuals who have the specialist skills we require.
We welcome applications from non-qualified and qualified teachers who can inspire, transform and change young people’s lives (aged between 14-19) through education. As part of the BTL teaching team, you will help develop a strong programme that meets the needs of the students and the BTL curriculum via the Study Programme and bespoke learning packages
We are happy to hear from everyone who is passionate and driven about their subject and feel that they could make a difference – ideally, we would like the right candidate to start in September 2021
Benefits and Information:
- If you do not hold a teaching qualification then BTL offers a Mentoring Programme to help you achieve this – financial support is available to help you achieve this
- We follow the Safer Recruitment Process and Policy
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of an enhanced DBS
- BTL offers free parking, on-site in the centre of Gloucester (accessible to staff at all times)
- A company pension scheme is offered to all employees, with matched contributions from the employer
- 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays) pro-rata per annum, with extra days given at Christmas
- Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience
If you are interested in applying for any of the job vacancies on our website, then please send a CV to; email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bridge Training Ltd work with young people aged 14-19 at Entry Level to Level 2. As part of the Bridge Training team you will help to develop a strong programme that meets the needs of the students and the Bridge Training curriculum. You will be responsible for promoting (to staff and students) a safe and harmonious working environment.
- To manage the efficiency and productivity of the centre’s staff and students to maintain effective working relationships ensuring that students are deployed effectively.
- Support staff and students to ensure commitment and achievement.
Working as a teaching assistant within the Study Programme contract you will be working with students aged 14-19 in vocational areas. You will be engaging, friendly and able to maintain high standards along with Bridge Training’s continuous plans for improvement.
The right candidate will have a shared vision for success while having excellent behaviour management standards with the students. As part of the Student Support team, you will help to develop a programme that meets the needs of the students and the Bridge Training curriculum.
Click link below to find out more…
Working as a qualified teacher within a Study Programme contract you will be delivering English and Maths to young people aged 14-18 at Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2 and GCSE.
As part of the Bridge Training teaching team you will help to develop a strong Functional Skills and GCSE programme that meets the needs of the students and the BTL curriculum.
Click below to find out more…