Designated Safeguarding Lead (Maternity Cover for 1 year)
Bridge Training Ltd (BTL) is a small training provider based in Gloucester City Centre and work with young people aged 14-19 at Entry Level to Level 2. 200 students are currently enrolled at BTL.
As part of the BTL team, you will help to develop a strong programme that meets the needs of the students and the BTL curriculum. You will have a legal responsibility for dealing with safeguarding issues, providing advice and support to staff, liaising with the local authority and working with a range of other agencies. A current and valid driving licence is essential for this role.
You will be responsible for promoting (to staff and students) a safe and harmonious working environment;
• by carrying out the role of the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
• By supporting students and staff to ensure commitment and achievement
Benefits and Information:
• We follow the Safer Recruitment Process and Policy
• Employment is subject to the successful completion of an enhanced DBS
• BTL offers free parking, on-site in the centre of Gloucester (accessible to staff always)
• A company pension scheme is offered to all employees, with matched contributions from the employer
• 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays) pro-rata per annum, with extra days given at Christmas
• Hours can be worked flexibly over a 5 day period (if required)