Vacancies at Bridge Training
Would you like to join a vibrant and friendly training company who have been established in Gloucester for 30 years and based in the heart of the city centre? Bridge Training Ltd (BTL) are currently looking for motivated, inspirational individuals who have the specialist skills we require.
We welcome applications from non-qualified and qualified teachers who can inspire, transform and change young people’s lives (aged between 14-19) through education. As part of the BTL teaching team you will help develop a strong programme that meets the needs of the students and the BTL curriculum via the Study Programme and bespoke learning packages
We are happy to hear from everyone who is passionate and driven about their subject and feel that they could make a difference – ideally we would like the right candidate to start in September 2018
Benefits and Information:
- If you do not hold a teaching qualification then BTL offer a Mentoring Programme to help you achieve this – financial support is available to help you achieve this
- We follow the Safer Recruitment Process and Policy
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of an enhanced DBS
- BTL offer free parking, on site in the centre of Gloucester (accessible to staff at all times)
- A company pension scheme is offered to all employees, with matched contributions from the employer
- 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays) pro-rata per annum, with extra days given at Christmas
- Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience
If you are interested in applying for any of the job vacancies on our website, then please send a CV to; email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you !